Page 3 and 4 of a Halloween Scrapblog

FINALLY Wrapping this Halloween stuff up…Sorry for dragging it on, there’s more I could share, but this MUST come to an end before Christmas!

Halloween_08_Page_5

Halloween_08_Page_6

And of course the promised waddle and bonus footage…

Only a few weeks until Thanksgiving!  So much to be thankful for, indeed!

21 Responses to “Page 3 and 4 of a Halloween Scrapblog”

1. Carol
    November 11, 2008 at 12:08 am #

Adorable times four! They were adorable in their costumes but almost just as cute was how much they loved their costumes when they didn’t have them on–like new stuffed animals! I’m sure they were the talk of your block while trick or treating because they are so cute.

November 11, 2008 at 1:25 am #

They are so sweet, I could eat them up. It warms my heart to hear the love in Brad’s voice as he talks to the “herd.” Congratulations guys – a true blessing in every sense of the word.

Jen from Fresno, CA

November 11, 2008 at 1:25 am #

Jen from Fresno, CA

November 11, 2008 at 1:51 am #

I have been following your blog for awhile and have never left a comment. But, tonight, I just have to tell you how very fortunate you and your husband are. Your boys are just the most precious children I have ever seen. Enjoy……

5. Gail
    November 11, 2008 at 5:41 am #

Your boys are just too darned cute!!! If mine weren’t so close together in age, I wouldn’t be able to guess how you managed to get them ready for anything. lol

By the way, I LOVE the waddle and sound effects. And just so you know, I love listening to you and Dad talk to them in the videos. You’re both soooo sweet to the boys.

Thanks for sharing your halloween with us! 🙂

6. Heidi
    November 11, 2008 at 8:48 am #

So cute! Your boys make the most adorable giraffes!!:)

7. Lindsay
    November 11, 2008 at 9:12 am #

LOVED the costumes and all of the photos! The waddle is to darn cute!

November 11, 2008 at 9:50 am #

Okay – – just as cute as can be – – only one complaint – – video clip NOT LONG ENOUGH!!! 🙂 I could sit and watch them for hours!!! Love ya – Darla

9. Karen
    November 11, 2008 at 10:38 am #

THAT is the cutest thing EVER!

November 11, 2008 at 11:06 am #

Awww how funny they loved the costumes even when they weren’t on! they are TOO much FUN looking!! ~~sioby

11. Christi
    November 11, 2008 at 12:42 pm #

Where did you get those costumes? They are the cutest things I have ever seen!

12. PletcherFamily
    November 11, 2008 at 2:23 pm #

So cute! They are just the most adorable little boys!

13. Sarah
    November 11, 2008 at 3:06 pm #

I don’t think i have seen any cuter little animals than those you have there! and seriously…is that the sound that giraffes make?? it is so cute!

14. Danielle
    November 11, 2008 at 3:07 pm #

Doesn’t get any cuter than that! (: THanks for sharing! Love the scrap blogs!

15. debi9kids
    November 11, 2008 at 7:53 pm #

I think you are officially the cutest darn family EVER!

16. Jenny B
    November 11, 2008 at 9:07 pm #

i laughed out loud at the waddle! it was TOOO cute! Love you Murrays!!:)

Jenny

November 12, 2008 at 9:34 am #

OH MY!!! I have been following your blog since your guest appearance over at rocksinmydryer.net. And your boys are THE CUTEST ever, and the waddle just made me giggle!! 🙂

18. Kate
    November 12, 2008 at 3:11 pm #

Awww…SO CUTE Jen! It’s my goal in life to meet you all someday. 🙂

19. Kathleen Larson
    November 12, 2008 at 4:45 pm #

Jen, The kids are adorable!!! Great job!

I have been reading your blog almost all day aside from the time I have spent in the NICU… (Laura gave me the address with the Survival Kit) and just wanted to tell you that you are AMAZING!

Talk to you soon!!
    Kathleen

20. Kathleen..a gain
    November 12, 2008 at 4:46 pm #

And an Inspiration 🙂

21. Yona
    October 21, 2009 at 2:59 pm #

Oh wow – that was a cute video and to see the little one walking in the giraffe costume was priceless!