Page 2 of a Halloween Scrapblog…

Halloween_08_Page_4

By the way, I used Scrapblog.com for these pages…Gotta upload video of the waddle for you to enjoy!

14 Responses to “Page 2 of a Halloween Scrapblog…”

November 4, 2008 at 4:41 pm #

TOO ADORABLE Jennifer!!! Were you able to get them say “Trick or Treat”? How fun!! Glad it was nice weather too – – they probably got a little warm in those costumes. 🙂 but so sweet!!! Love Aunt Darla

November 4, 2008 at 4:42 pm #

3. Andria
    November 4, 2008 at 6:07 pm #

I LOVE scrapblog.com. It’s addicting, isn’t it? And with cute pictures like yours, there’s not one page that turns out awful!

4. Kaitlyn
    November 4, 2008 at 6:41 pm #

Oh. My. Word! That picture of him walking away is just so adorable! I’m going to have to check on this scrapblog you mention, it looks amazing!

5. Following HIM
    November 4, 2008 at 7:23 pm #

What a way to capture memories! I love the Murray zoo!!!
    ~Elyse~

6. Gail
    November 4, 2008 at 9:22 pm #

Awww! Too cute! I love snaps of the backsides. 🙂

7. Jarrett Quads
    November 5, 2008 at 12:52 am #

Such cute outfits. Love the pic of the backside and can’t wait to see video of the waddle.

Melissa

8. Brandi
    November 5, 2008 at 9:26 am #

VERY cute! I love scrapblog! Your boys make such cute animals.

November 5, 2008 at 12:08 pm #

HAHAHAHAHA “thanks for sharing your candy with us” lol too funny..sounds like my sister and her husband when Honor “shared” her candy with them! LOL So funny!! NEAT scrap pages! ~sioby

10. Sarah
    November 5, 2008 at 3:27 pm #

OH my goodness! I bet it was really cute to watch the waddles of those 4 little giraffes from behind! too cute for words!

11. Chelsa
    November 6, 2008 at 9:38 am #

i’m going to have to check out scrapblog.com! thanks for the info 🙂

12. Danielle in MO
    November 6, 2008 at 10:52 am #

these pages are so cute!! thanks for sharing… what are giraffe noises?!?! 🙂

13. Susann
    November 6, 2008 at 12:30 pm #

I checked out scrapblog and it is SO neat! But I have a quick question for you. When I try to post a page that I created to my blog, it shows up as a slideshow type thing. How do you get it to post like a “picture” like yours are?? Thanks for the info!!

November 6, 2008 at 3:06 pm #

They are soo cute, Jen!
    Thanks so much for the e-mail about the NICU survival kit… I went out and bought a lot for it today!!

Thanks Again!