Dancing With The Quads…

I think this will be well worth your viewing…

Think we should audition for next season?

32 Responses to “Dancing With The Quads…”

1. Melissa
    October 22, 2008 at 6:21 pm #

You don’ know me, I read regularly, but never post. While watching the video, my 19 month old son heard your boys laughing and came running. He sat and watched the video and laughed with them. Then he got down off of my lap and started dancing too. If you ever want a playmate, let me know. I’m sure the boys would have a blast. They dance the same! ;o)

2. Melissa
    October 22, 2008 at 7:04 pm #

That was adorable!! I love when the laughter is infectious. My twins just had a spontaneous fit of giggling at dinner and it was precious. Keep up the great blog!

3. The McNulty Family
    October 22, 2008 at 7:56 pm #

Oh MY GOSH! So freaking cute. I laughed out loud.. and really needed that today!!! LOVE the dancing (Brad) and love you guys!!!

Monkey see.. monkey do!
    XOXO
    Gen

4. Busy Momma
    October 22, 2008 at 8:07 pm #

awe, too cute!

5. Shelly
    October 22, 2008 at 8:24 pm #

Our kids get the bedtime sillies, too, but you’ve got the sillies times four!
    Adorable!

6. Suzanne
    October 22, 2008 at 8:29 pm #

HA…..LARIOUS. OMG. little babies on crack cocaine…and by crack cocaine, i of course mean ICE CREAM!!!! those are some great moves murray boys! (brad included) love you guys!!!

7. The Titsworth Family
    October 22, 2008 at 9:32 pm #

They are so adorable! It must be this age b/c Emma has been dancing up a storm recently and I just posted a blog of her dancing earlier tonight! So cute!

8. The Leonard Four
    October 22, 2008 at 9:39 pm #

that is so stinkin’ cute…i was laughing out loud!

and i have to ask – what does it say on their cute dipee tushies?

9. Mom Taxi Julie
    October 22, 2008 at 9:45 pm #

CuteX4!!

10. Michelle
    October 22, 2008 at 10:15 pm #

Great dancing! SO CUTE!

11. Kaitlyn
    October 22, 2008 at 10:29 pm #

Absolutely adorable!

12. Kalle
    October 22, 2008 at 11:16 pm #

You’ve got my vote for next season! I love the laughter around the 3 min. mark. Great Video!

13. Arnold Quads
    October 22, 2008 at 11:35 pm #

too cute! I give them a 10

maureen

14. jenn
    October 22, 2008 at 11:48 pm #

too cute! love all the laughter! and of course… they learned that from their dad!:-)

15. Following HIM
    October 23, 2008 at 12:03 am #

Oh my goodness…I have not laughed so hard in a long time. What a video. I guess icecream does make a difference 🙂
    HILARIOUS video,
    ~Elyse~

16. Robin
    October 23, 2008 at 12:04 am #

cute

17. Stephanie
    October 23, 2008 at 12:31 am #

Forget auditions…I vote them the winner now!!
    We get text and call votes for each of them right??!?!? lol

18. michelle harrod
    October 23, 2008 at 1:31 am #

Grayson also does that stomping feet move when he gets excited. Very cute!

19. Heidi
    October 23, 2008 at 9:22 am #

How precious!! I love it, they are great dancers! I absolutely love the giggles that go along with it too!!!

October 23, 2008 at 10:56 am #

Too Cute!!! Talk about the Wiggles – – they have nothing on them – haha! 🙂 Just need to get them some little instruments! 🙂 Not sure how this is possible, but them just seem to keep get sweeter and more precious…just like their mommy did when she little. 🙂
    Love ya — Darla

21. Moni Graf
    October 23, 2008 at 12:58 pm #

The cuteness of their dancing and giggles is rivaled only by their parent’s giggles! Sounds like it was a great family night for everyone.
    Ditto on Suz’s baby crack comment. Kind of like how Babies R Us is like crack cocaine for new moms….makes you all giddy and excited.
    Love that Murray Crew (all 6 of ya)!

Love,
    Moni and the Graf Quads

p.s. It might be time for a national quads dance-off online! Open invitation to all.

October 23, 2008 at 3:01 pm #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS!!! HOWWWW FUNNY!!! HAHAHA ohhhh jen and brad!!! im crying, that made me laugh so much!!!! LOL TOO awesome you have it on TAPE!! ~Sioby:) PS what kind of icecream did you give them??? hehehe i want some!!!! LOL

October 23, 2008 at 3:03 pm #

p.s. AWESOME captions by the way, Jen!! P.S.S. Brads dance moves are great heehee –sioby

October 23, 2008 at 5:12 pm #

Haha! That is soo adorable!
    I agree w/ Moni… A national Quads Dance Off! Adorable!

25. Jenny
    October 24, 2008 at 1:40 am #

So very cute! I bet you fall into bed at night with an absolutely full heart… and maybe a bit tired too. 😉 Be blessed!

26. Mel
    October 24, 2008 at 11:09 pm #

So cute! I love the way they encourage each other 🙂

27. debi9kids
    October 25, 2008 at 6:10 pm #

OMgosh! That was so darn cute! I just watched it with Emma sitting on y lap and then she had to hop down and was dancing right along with your boys. (I actually videotaped it because she was so funny…copying their moves EXACTLY, down to the sounds they were making. LOL)
    Your guys are so darn cute!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

28. SarahSLP
    October 26, 2008 at 8:04 pm #

Caeleigh thinks they may need a few lessons! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

29. ClothDiaperGirl
    October 27, 2008 at 11:00 am #

OH, this was great. Thanks for letting us strangers check in on your family. Great for a laugh or a smile!

October 27, 2008 at 11:55 pm #

I was going to mention that my 17mo old son was crazy about this video too!!!! He just sat there all quiet and watched it in amazement.

LOL!

BUT I have to say you are a lucky momma in that you have the most laid back “sugar-high” toddlers I have ever seen! Mine will literally run in circles for 30min after sugar! I do mean literally and along the way, bounce, hop, climb over us, etc! LOL!

31. Susann
    October 29, 2008 at 9:44 am #

Absolutely precious! I just love it when babies have good dance moves. :o)

32. Gail
    October 29, 2008 at 8:59 pm #

Those boys of yours are just darling!!! My 2 year old daughter sat and watched the video with me just now and giggled at the “babies” dancing. Then she asked if she could dance with them too! How cute! Thanks for sharing such a cute moment. 🙂