A Bad Case of the Snots…

DSC_0075c

We’ve come down with a Bad Case of the Snots…

• 2 Kleenex Boxes
  • 1/2 Dozen Laundry Loads
  • 5+ Missed Naps Due to Snuffed-up Noses
  • 8 Snot Spots on the Couch Waiting to be Sprayed
  • 4 Cranky, Worn-out, Tender-Nosed Boys

We’re in need of a "Feel-Good" Meal!  Kraft and BlogHer are featuring some of your favorite bloggers’ (moi and Suzanne to name a few) ideas for creating "Feel Good Meals".  Check it out, share your ideas, and you could win a $100 grocery gift card!  Now that would make me FEEL GOOD!  Here’s the link you’re all waiting for:

Hopefully we’ll be on the mend soon and I’ll have some snot-free pictures to post!

13 Responses to “A Bad Case of the Snots…”

1. Heather
    September 16, 2008 at 4:07 pm #

Beautiful Picture Jen. Your boys’ are so adorable. Love the black and white, so crisp and perfect for fall. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

2. Laura
    September 16, 2008 at 5:18 pm #

Hope they feel better soon! Poor you! What a great picture!

3. Following HIM
    September 16, 2008 at 6:06 pm #

Poor babies! Hope they get rid of the case of snots soon! No fun having sick babies! Hang in there!!!
    ~Elyse~

4. Emily
    September 16, 2008 at 8:23 pm #

That picture is enough to make me melt! Just the I’m just not myself, feeling kinda yucky and stuffed up, so I’ll just lay here look…

In other news… I haven’t done any vacuuming today 😉 haha

Love ya!

September 16, 2008 at 8:39 pm #

Poor guys! Hope they’re feeling better soon. My daughter is cranky and teething right now and her brother is fighting a cold too – mostly just a bad cough so far but who knows what it will turn into.

mmmm….Kraft…makes me think of Mac n Cheese…STILL one of my all time favorites!!

6. Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows
    September 16, 2008 at 9:22 pm #

Lots of snot over in CA, too. Praying for your little guys!

Veronica

7. Maggie
    September 17, 2008 at 7:36 am #

We just got over the “snots” too a couple of weeks ago. I hope they all get to feeling better soon.
    :0(

8. Fulton Quads
    September 17, 2008 at 8:38 am #

Oh my goodness! We have been in the same boat most recently! Boogies & Snot is no fun! I cannot tell you how many times I have suctioned their noses with that blue nose thing! I think I should own stock in Ocean nasal spray too! LOL! I hope your guys are feeling better soon! Take Care! Cathy

9. Rachel
    September 17, 2008 at 9:31 am #

Poor guys, hopefully their tender noses will get some relief soon!! I remember what a help Aquaphor was to comfort the little, red, chapped noses when Riley was that age!

10. Kelly
    September 17, 2008 at 2:18 pm #

Get well, get well soon! We want you to get well!

11. Quad Squad!
    September 17, 2008 at 4:38 pm #

Aww, I hope you all feel better soon!

12. Jac Tubre
    September 17, 2008 at 9:14 pm #

Yuck! I hate boogers, but I’m sure they are somehow more appealing when hanging off the nose of your little cuties!

I hope everyone is recovering well.

Love ya,
    Jac

13. Busy Momma
    September 19, 2008 at 12:44 am #

oh i can’t even imagine! i have a hard enough time with twins! hope they’re better soon