Olympic Encore

In celebration of the USA Gymnastics Team’s outstanding medal earnings, I decided to repost this video from April.

Where did my little chunkola babies go? They look so grown up now in comparison….

Ready for one of my all time favorite video posts? Turn up the volume, gather around the monitor and laugh out loud with us! (Note: If you are a chiropractor, you might wanna pass!)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Bbn8HI6dk]

10 Responses to “Olympic Encore”

1. Kate
    August 15, 2008 at 2:04 pm #

This was one of my favorite posts! My husband and I watched it and laughed SO HARD when you originally posted it! Isn’t it crazy to look back even just a few months and see how much they’ve changed?!

2. Rachael
    August 15, 2008 at 2:48 pm #

awww, i love this video! i cannot believe how much the boys have grown since then!

3. Suzanne
    August 15, 2008 at 3:28 pm #

loved it before and now love it even more!!! miss those chunky-hunky-hunka-hunka-burnin-love-little murray boys!

4. Casey's trio
    August 15, 2008 at 7:02 pm #

It’s crazy to see how much your little guys have grown in 4 short months! Love the squeals, giggles and tumbles:)

5. Daddy Scotty
    August 15, 2008 at 11:08 pm #

Thank you for sharing this awesome video. You boys are getting so big.

Scott Huffman(Tripletdad7)

6. ばらっち
    August 16, 2008 at 2:26 am #

Hello.This is first time for me to visit your site.
    Amazing ! you have quadruplet boys!

I have three children (6year-old boy,4year-old boy,2year-old girl)
    They are angel, sometimes devil, though…
    I’m happy if you link to my site.It is written in Japanese(some of the words are English) but show pictures.
    baratch family

7. Following HIM
    August 16, 2008 at 9:50 am #

LOVE the video! The boys are all so happy and sweet 🙂
    ~Elyse~

August 16, 2008 at 10:32 pm #

What a nice page!

9. The Carlsons
    August 17, 2008 at 12:20 pm #

i love how brad nonchalantly folds each boy in half. ha! and how the boys love (and clap for) it. too funny!

-fellow quad mom of GGGG and a 4yo boy

10. Chelsa
    August 18, 2008 at 3:39 pm #

i recently started reading your blog~ and have been a “lurker” up until now! i just got through reading “the whole story!” Wow! You inspire me! I’m from southern indiana (about 2 1/2 hours south of indy!) but was actually in INdy yesterday to see the new Colt’s stadium (I know your fans!!). Anyway- I just wanted to say HI 🙂