You’re a Grand Ole Flag

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

I’ll post soon about our fun memorable day of parades and festivities AND some one WALKED across the room tonight!!!

Any guesses???

I’ll leave you hangin’ until tomorrow…..

13 Responses to “You’re a Grand Ole Flag”

1. Morgan
    July 4, 2008 at 9:08 pm #

Clark?

2. Following HIM
    July 4, 2008 at 9:17 pm #

I will guess Issac. Looking foward to seeing the results tomorrow!
    ~Elyse~

3. Marty
    July 4, 2008 at 10:00 pm #

I guess Clark.

Looks like the boys had fun today.

July 4, 2008 at 10:30 pm #

Love the guys in their wagon, flags a-wavin’!
    Oh! I can’t wait to see who’s taking off running!
    And I agree with twinmama – the boys are doing great! My guy (only 6 weeks premature – not even as early as your guys) didn’t start till 17 months either. They’ll all catch up, soon enough! Go boys, go!

5. debi9kids
    July 5, 2008 at 12:49 am #

LOVE that picture of them in the wagon! They are such beautiful boys!
    I am going with Henry! (I think I remember you posting pics of him atempting it…)
    :) Debi
    ps My 35 weeker still isn’t walking and he will be 21 months old on the 7th.

6. Audrey
    July 5, 2008 at 10:56 am #

Is the crew wearing JACKETS to the 4th parade?! I am so jealous! We were 95 degrees yesterday and SWEATING!

7. Kate
    July 5, 2008 at 11:04 am #

That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! The boys look like they had a blast!

8. arifa
    July 5, 2008 at 11:48 am #

Well, obviously it’s Clark- Issac crawled last because he was ‘content where he was’, so the same would apply here, wouldn’t it?

Hope you guys had a fun Fourth of July!

9. Suzanne
    July 5, 2008 at 7:47 pm #

awww…the murray boys are too cute for words!!!! so glad you guys had a great 4th! we love you and have talked about you guys SO much lately! hugs and kisses! i miss you…
    suz

10. Doug & Stacy Fournier
    July 6, 2008 at 7:18 am #

Well, I haven’t read your blog in a while, so I don’t have a guess. Your little boys are growing up though! Pretty soon there will be 4 of them running in seperate directions! :) Have a great weekend!

July 6, 2008 at 9:54 am #

My favorite flag wavers! What a cute pic. I could guess the walker, but it would be cheating since I saw him! Hugs to all the boys!
    TW

12. Goerlich Quadruplets
    July 6, 2008 at 10:42 pm #

Jen, did you walk across the room again?
    Chris

13. The McNulty Family
    July 7, 2008 at 12:27 am #

Happy 4th.. belated now! Few, what a weekend! Jen, I miss you so much I could get on a plane right now.

LOVE the sippy cups btw.. those are my fav!!

Okay so .. who walked accross the room? Let me quess.. I’m gonna say.. CLARK? K, well, figure I have a one in four chance so he was the first to come to mind!

XOXO