U-Haul, Ye-Haul!

You guessed it the Murray Crew has been on the MOVE! We are in the process of settling in to our new abode. I have boxes galore to unpack, wireless internet to set up (a must!), and MANY people to thank, but in the mean time, here are some pictures from the ultimate moving adventure….

Silly about a Sold Sign

Posin’ as a Truck Driver

Love that the U-Haul looks as big as our former home.

Perfect Moving Day Weather – 70’s and Sunny!

The last few images were taken by my friend Megan, from Megelaine Images. Remember, she took our absolutely amazing 1st Birthday pictures? She and her husband and all of their buffness came over to lend a helping hand on moving day. Did you know that she’s listed in THE TOP 5 for Indy’s Best Photographers? You can vote for her by clicking here…I think she deserves a top spot for sure! You can check out more of her amazing work on her website or her blog. Congratulations, Megan! You’ve got my vote!

I’ll blog soon about how the boys are getting in on all the action of unpacking…!!!!

28 Responses to “U-Haul, Ye-Haul!”

1. Busy Momma
    July 17, 2008 at 12:28 am #

congrats on the move!! sounds like things went well.

2. debi9kids
    July 17, 2008 at 12:51 am #

WOOOHOO! How exciting!
    How lucky you are to have sold your home! YEAH!!!!

3. Laura
    July 17, 2008 at 1:38 am #

Congratulations! It must be so exciting to get a new place. I know how daunting moving is and the unpacking. Can’t wait to see more pictures.

4. Andria
    July 17, 2008 at 2:10 am #

Wow! Love the pictures. What an exciting time…you must be busy, busy, busy, busy!…and sick of boxes! LOL.

I hope you get settled soon!

5. Moni Graf
    July 17, 2008 at 6:11 am #

You go girl….get on widcha bad self! Moving is such a huge feat in itself.
    Hope it all goes smoothly (unlike your recent venturous ventures with the old quadmobile)!
    Can’t wait to see the new casa de Murray! Congrats!

Love from KS,
    Moni

6. My2Gs
    July 17, 2008 at 6:48 am #

Oh, how exciting!!! I can’t wait to see pics of your new home 🙂
    ~ Lacie

7. Terri
    July 17, 2008 at 9:46 am #

Congrats on the move! Hope the unpacking go smoothly for you!

8. Pam
    July 17, 2008 at 10:07 am #

Congratulations! How exciting a new home! I’m sure you have been very busy and things have been hectic. Thanks for updating and I’ll be checking back for more pictures! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

9. Following HIM
    July 17, 2008 at 10:14 am #

WOW! Moving is such a HUGE job in itself! Hang in there and watching for new pictures!!!
    ~Elyse~

July 17, 2008 at 12:18 pm #

Congrats and good luck settling in!!!

11. Jenn Brothers
    July 17, 2008 at 12:50 pm #

Are you guys available in about 3 weeks? We’re moving too!

Congrats on the move – can’t wait to hear about your new adventures.

12. Devin
    July 17, 2008 at 4:19 pm #

My husband was working 16 hours a day when we moved about 2 years ago, and I packed our entire home (with two boys under 2 and seven months along with our next one on the way!) by MYSELF.

I told my husband that if he ever made me move again, I was selling the house with all it’s contents and buying new EVERYTHING for the new house. Ugh. I hated moving.

Pretty sure that may have convinced him to stay here awhile! *giggle*

Congrats on your new home, glad you are in with no problems, and enjoy getting settled–I’ll look forward to pics of the new place!

13. 4 Little Men and Girly Twins
    July 17, 2008 at 8:43 pm #

yeah for moving… to a bigger house i’m guessing. 🙂 Hope the unpack goes smoothly. 🙂

brittany

14. The Gerwer Babies
    July 17, 2008 at 9:32 pm #

I for sure want to hear how that goes with quads. i cant imagine, i am terrible at packing up just to get them out of the house and take them to families homes! You are awesome.

15. The Carlsons
    July 18, 2008 at 6:34 am #

hope the move went uneventful and easy 😉 we moved with a one-year-old one time. i can’t imagine moving with him and now our GGGG. oh my! hopefully your boys were helpful.

-fellow quad mom of GGGG and a 4yo boy

16. Kelly
    July 18, 2008 at 7:37 am #

Yay! This is so exciting for you all! Can’t wait to hear all about it and see pictures.

17. Goerlich Quadruplets
    July 18, 2008 at 10:26 am #

yippee! hope you are getting a little time to get settled in and are enjoying your new digs! what a wonderful gift from God to have such perfect weather on moving day in the middle of July!

18. Suzanne
    July 18, 2008 at 12:15 pm #

woo hoo! texas bound murrays! can’t wait to have you living down the street!
    ok, ok…wishful thinking. we are SO excited about your new casa de la murray. God has amazing timing and a way of working everything out perfectly in His own time, eh? have a blast making it your own! miss you like crazy! get that internet going ASAP! 😉

19. Baby Blog Addict
    July 18, 2008 at 12:32 pm #

Congratulations on selling the house and the move. I knew you were already busy with the boys, but I had no idea you were sooooo busy! Hope the unpacking, etc. goes smoothly.

-Jennifer
    BabyBlogAddict.com

20. Quad Squad!
    July 18, 2008 at 3:08 pm #

Congrats on the move! Yu’re so brave to do it with 4 little ones! But then, you probably didn’t have much choice, as I know how quickly a house fills up! My prayers are with you!

21. Cindy (and Brian)
    July 18, 2008 at 6:10 pm #

congrats on selling your house!
    I think you guys are too cute – I love the pics with the sold sign!

22. Misty
    July 19, 2008 at 7:44 am #

I hope the move went really well. Congrats on getting a new home & selling the old. We are quickly outgrowing ours, but I don't knwo that moving will be an option.
    Misty

23. Jeannie
    July 19, 2008 at 7:52 pm #

Congrats!! We moved a couple of months ago too—I know it is a lot of work but worth it in the end! 🙂

(Love the new header—I have not been to your site in awhile) 🙂

24. Maggie
    July 20, 2008 at 2:02 am #

Congrats on the new home and GL with the move.

25. ~Denise~
    July 20, 2008 at 12:23 pm #

Congratulations! Best of luck unpacking with the boys!!

26. Drea
    July 20, 2008 at 1:39 pm #

Oh how exciting! Moving in a pain (Ive moyed 6 times in 4 years).. but its always excited every time! 🙂 most times.. hehe.
    Cant wait to see pics.

27. Jessica
    July 20, 2008 at 2:39 pm #

WOW!! Congrats on your new home!! What an adventure… I’m sure this is going to be quite the undertaking, unpacking all the boxes and all… We moved when our trio was 6 months old and it was pretty hard. I can’t imagine doing it now though with all 5 of the kids… I’d lose my mind for sure!!
    Congrats to you both though!! How fun!!
    ::HUGS::