The LAST Divine Secret of the Quad-Quad (Quad, Quad) Sisterhood

DAY 3

On Saturday the boys hit the golf course, while the girls had some “bonding time”. (Right, girls?)

Here’s a little video of the guys goofing off on the last hole. (I’ll give them credit…They are a tad BETTER than this!!!)

Brad and I took the window of opportunity to take a date night for our last night in Tahoe. We took a long drive along the lake, ate some fantastic grub, and enjoyed some outstanding scenery off the beaten path……

The night ended once again with late late night conversation, games, and more stomach hurting, unable to breathe laughter.

DAY 4

Our final day was a quick morning of goodbyes as we all went our separate ways back to home. It was bittersweet as we were all so anxious to see our babies, yet not wanting our time to come to a close with these awesome friends whom we felt so attached to….

Chris, Mari, Conor, Gen, Joe, and Suz:

Thank you for a such a memorable weekend shared in the company of friends. We love and value each of you and look forward to a lifetime of friendship. (Incredibly cheesy? YES! Heartfelt? ABSOLUTELY.)

Related Posts:

Divine Secrets of the Quad-Quad (Quad, Quad) Sisterhood

MORE Divine Secrets of the Quad-Quad (Quad, Quad) Sisterhood

YET MORE Divine Secrets of the Quad-Quad (Quad, Quad) Sisterhood

More of what you really come to our blog for (THE BOYS) coming soon….

10 Responses to “The LAST Divine Secret of the Quad-Quad (Quad, Quad) Sisterhood”

1. Following HIM
    June 30, 2008 at 3:46 pm #

Oh my goodness! Looks like Happy Gilmore visited the guys who were playing golf 😉 What an adventure!
    ~Elyse~

2. Suzanne
    June 30, 2008 at 4:24 pm #

awww…(sniff, sniff) great post! LOVE that top pic, do i have that one? golf video: absolutely hilarious…such nerds! miss you terribly. think i’m going to post about the A1…have to do a post about the A1!!! maybe tomorrow. hugs to you.

June 30, 2008 at 5:19 pm #

Love the blog, just wondering what your shirts say in the picture of all you girls. You do have matching shirts on, right?

Thanks

4. Kate
    June 30, 2008 at 6:43 pm #

Awww! I’ve loved all your stories of the quad-quad-quad-quad sisterhood! Looks like you girls (and guys!) have a VERY special friendship.

5. Rachael
    June 30, 2008 at 8:24 pm #

thanks for sharing your weekend with us all, it sounds like you were really able to bond in a way that will lead to a long and beautiful friendship!

6. ASHENFELTERS
    June 30, 2008 at 10:39 pm #

What a great finish to a really cool story…glad that you got to meet them and talk in person…God is so good!

7. Goerlich Quadruplets
    June 30, 2008 at 10:47 pm #

You have the most beautiful pictures. That one of you on the rock looks like a stock photo – you could make money on that! That vacation was such a wonderful time! I hate that it went by so fast. You and Brad are a wonderful couple and fabulous friends. Sending my love from Iowa – Mari

8. Kym's Challenge
    July 1, 2008 at 1:27 am #

Thanks for sharing your trip away with us all, I to was wondering what the matching tshirts say.

9. Long Family Chronicles
    July 1, 2008 at 9:47 am #

Jen — Thanks for sharing all your memories! I can’t imagine the connection you feel with those families! What a blessing!

PS> We started a new blog and I had to add your blog to my favorite blog list. Check it out.

longfamilychronicles.blogspot.com

10. Laura
    July 2, 2008 at 5:55 pm #

I have loved reading about this special meeting. I totally understand the feeling that you were meant to meet someone and support one another. I read Suzanne’s blog and know how special your friendship is. Thanks for sharing such cool adventures and connections! How great it must have been to get out of the house alone too!