Videos of a “Venturous” Vacation: Memorable Moments in Music City

If you’re new to these episodes you gotta start….

Here

Then Here

Then Here

And Finally Here.

In an effort to start wrapping up this great Ad-“Venture” here are some of my favorite pics from the 4 day event, and then a video montage to follow (since I had to keep with the “video” theme). In case you are wondering, many of these were taken at the Gaylord Opryland Resort which is a MUST see when in Music City.

Just The 17 of Us

Yet Another Failed Attempt to Get a “Perfect” Family Photo

Taking a Dip in the Fountain

Gotta Love the Shots from Behind

Make sure to listen to the lyrics of “Broken” by Jack Johnson….(Ironically, this CD was playing in the van during our break down.)

Stay Tuned for the Grand Finale and the Revealing of our NEW VAN to be delivered to the Murray Casa Tomorrow!!!!

17 Responses to “Videos of a “Venturous” Vacation: Memorable Moments in Music City”

1. Fire Hunt
    May 18, 2008 at 10:16 pm #

I am new to your blog:) Were do you get the thing you had all the kids in? I would like to get one:0

May 18, 2008 at 10:23 pm #

love the continuation of the trip! just wanted to tell you- we were in indy this weekend (engagement pic shoot) and went to the keystone mall. we were talking in the aisleway and all of a sudden i looked up…..and there was the st vincent banner with the boys’ names on it! i was so excited (even though i’m a little late). i made nick take a picture with his i-phone. no security guards accosted us, thankfully! anyway- just wanted to tell you! i think of you often!! have a great week!

Emily Fay

3. Katie
    May 19, 2008 at 1:40 am #

I just found your blog today and have to tell you how beautiful your family is! I have a precious, precious one year old and can’t imagine that blessing x’s 4! I have just stayed up waaaay too late reading your past posts and can’t wait to check in on you guys frequently.

Katie in Dallas

4. arifa
    May 19, 2008 at 4:18 am #

just wondering, do clark and brooks share the special bond which is so famous about monozygotes? or are they too young for you to figure out yet?

5. The Murray Crew
    May 19, 2008 at 7:50 am #

Arifa,

Brooks and Clark certainly share a connection that is unique. They still like to sleep in the same crib and are constantly doing things similarly that crack us up. We definetely notice a difference in their relationship versus all of the other boys relationships with each other.

But, in many ways, they are probably still too young to see how strong their relationship will truly be as it relates to their shared DNA. They are very, very different in a lot of ways too.

Brad

6. Following HIM
    May 19, 2008 at 10:31 am #

Oh my goodness! Looks like you all are having an awesome time!!! I can definatly see all four different personalities coming out!
    PS- Love all the new pictures:)
    ~Elyse~

May 19, 2008 at 11:16 am #

Hello there – loved the video and pics of the entire family – – I know your mom and dad were thrilled with the surprise to have ALL of you together. What a great family photo – you certainly FILL the lense on the camera – ha! 🙂
    Aunt Dar Dar

8. Tony & Jaimie
    May 19, 2008 at 11:40 am #

what a perfect song for your ad venture! looks like overall you had a nice time!

9. My2Gs
    May 19, 2008 at 11:43 am #

I enjoy reading about your precious family! Isn’t the Opryland Resort awesome? My husband had a conference there when our daughter was 8 months old. I flew by myself from Ohio to Nashville to surprise him….long story which will surely require a blog post some day 😉

10. Drea
    May 19, 2008 at 1:44 pm #

ok the wagon photo. SO CUTE!!! and the fountain photos are really great!!

11. The Nolands
    May 19, 2008 at 3:00 pm #

Excited to see what the new quad mobile looks like. 🙂 Looks like you guys had a good time on vacation.

12. Christy@pipandsqueak
    May 19, 2008 at 11:03 pm #

We were at the Gaylord Opryland jsut a few weeks ago ourselves. That would have been funny (for me) if I had seen the quads I read about all the way from Texas.

13. Maggie
    May 20, 2008 at 8:14 am #

Me and Adam love The Gaylord, it is a beautiful place. Love your pictures, looks like everybody had a good time. Take care!

14. Bunny
    May 21, 2008 at 12:41 am #

what nice family video! I wanted to know how you were able to time your music with the text on the video?? I love those boys in their wagon! So cute!!

15. The Murray Crew
    May 21, 2008 at 4:05 pm #

Bunny – I used Window’s Movie Maker and inserted Title Slides at the End to synchronize with the music. It took a little tweaking, but I got it! =)
    ~Jen

16. debi9kids
    May 21, 2008 at 5:24 pm #

What is it about those shots from behind? I LOVE them and yours is just adorable! (love the wagon!)

17. ~MinniLinny~
    July 28, 2008 at 4:22 pm #

I haven’t commented before, but I’ve been following your blog for a while now. I’m from the Indy area (Fishers) and actually work at Opryland now.

You all are amazing parents and such a huge inspiration as Christ followers! Good luck and God Bless!