A Perfect Fit!

Attention Shoppers: The Children’s Place is having a Monster Sale – an additional 50% off mark downs! We’re talking $2 tshirts, $4 one piece outfits, and more! (Walmart can’t beat that!)
I immediately called Brad on the cell when I found this:

Double Trouble (Times 2!)

AND they actually had 4 of them in the same size! Isn’t it perfect?
I wish they would have had 4 of these since they’re “Groundhog Babies” (born 2-2-07), but I settled for one.

Groundhog Day

Can’t wait to see them sportin’ their new tees.

Pinchin’ Pennies,

14 Responses to “A Perfect Fit!”

1. Jenn Brothers
    April 28, 2008 at 4:59 pm #

Sometimes if you do an internet search for “The Children’s Place online coupon code” you can find an additional discount that you can use. That’s what I usually do when I shop for Jackson. Rarely have I NOT found an additional % off.

2. Kate
    April 28, 2008 at 5:34 pm #

Ok, that shark shirt is PERFECT for the boys! Were you dancing in the store when you found it?! Mylo’s b-day pics are up if you want to hop on my blog!

3. My2Gs
    April 28, 2008 at 6:15 pm #

That’s funny, my hubby and I just went to the Children’s place outlet near us this Saturday. I found a 20% off coupon online and took it. Talk about some good deals!!

4. michelle harrod
    April 28, 2008 at 6:25 pm #

I tried to order stuff online last week but had problems with the website. So we went to the store in person and got lots of the same deals. Our store had the “groundhog” shirt, so you could always look for others in the store…but call ahead! No need to get out for nothing!

5. Jen
    April 29, 2008 at 12:16 am #

LOVE Children’s Place. Have gotten so many great deals there. Such cute clothes!

6. Brad and Alyssa
    April 29, 2008 at 9:00 am #

I love children’s place. I am constantly looking on their clearance items. Plus go search childrens place + coupons and you find more online deals!!

7. Tarah
    April 29, 2008 at 12:08 pm #

The 1st shirt is perfect! Can’t wait to see pics of them in it!

Tarah

8. mrsvanoven
    April 29, 2008 at 12:16 pm #

That’s awesome!

I wanted to comment on the somersault post, our son is close in age to your boys, and after I showed my husband the video, we tried it out with Nicholas, and he LOVES doing somersaults now! 🙂

9. Goerlich Quadruplets
    April 29, 2008 at 1:50 pm #

thanks for sharing your steals of deals! you’re always thinking of others, Jen!!

April 29, 2008 at 7:12 pm #

i know you like free stuff…so take the rugrats to Ben And Jerry’s ice cream shop today for a FREE cone! It’s free ice cream cone day today at Ben and jerry’s! go to http://www.benjerrys.com to find a store near you!! whoohooo!

11. susan
    April 29, 2008 at 9:43 pm #

I have to say that you guys have the best deals over there. We have nothing like this when it comes to sales…I must do more research about online coupons…Australia must have some!!!

12. Tony & Jaimie
    April 29, 2008 at 9:48 pm #

YES that first t is perfect! You should take their pic and send it to the children’s place – what a great ad 🙂

ps – we’ll make more trips to hang out with claire’s bo’s after graduation.

April 30, 2008 at 10:23 am #

I would be happy to get the other Groundhog Day shirts for you and mail them to you – just tell me what size you need. I was there yesterday (at the outlet near our home) and they had a good number of them. I know I am a stranger to you (I found your blog through a friend of a friend) but I would like to do this for you if you still want them. I also have a 15% off coupon good through May 4th. – Robin (mother of 2 and a Christian) in Plano, Texas -robin@englandfamily.org

14. Milk Mama
    May 1, 2008 at 12:46 am #

Those are great deals!!! Isn’t it amazing how God provides for everything? Every little thing. Wow! 😀 Praise God for great deals!!!
    I love to go to Target on Mondays when they have markdowns on childrens clothing (especially after Holidays). The other day I found two size 2T skirts on sale for 1.99 at Target and I had put aside 4 shirts (very nice… all of them!) which were bought for 1.99 each, too! I just bought them way ahead of time and put them aside for Miss A. 🙂