I needed to dump my Casio this morning and I got to thinking about the random surprises you find when you upload your digitals. Maybe you forgot about a certain moment you captured, or a picture that turned out so much better than you anticipated, and of course 47 pictures of the same shot thanks to the freedom of digital. (You’ll delete them later, right?)
I thought I would share some of my favorite “dumps” with you and you could share some of you favorites with me in the form of a contest! We’re due for a little contest around here, so let’s have some fun with this….
Here’s the Rules for the “I Got Dumped” Contest:
1. Dump Your Camera – whatever is on it RIGHT NOW, don’t take any more pictures before uploading, that’s cheating.
2. Email me your favorite picture from your upload (quatro_mama[at]yahoo[dot]com). It can be funny, completely random, silly, cute, etc. If you have a blog, you can post your favorite “dump” and refer to this contest.
3. Leave me a comment here to let me know that you’re participating, so I can keep a look-out for your email.
4. Your deadline is 11:59pm FRIDAY, APRIL 11th.
6. I will pick out my favorite 10 and post them to this blog.
7. YOU get to vote for your favorite. The winner will receive a mystery (yet to be determined) prize.
Here’s some of my favorites from today’s dump! Can’t wait to see yours!
Isaac trying out for the new male role of Little Red Riding Hood
“…what big ears you have.”(Clark)
“…and what big eyes you have.” (Henry)
“…and what a big mouth you have….The better to EAT you with!” (Brooks)