Tiny Successes, Ginormous Billboard

Our friend Jayson alerted us that our St. Vincent’s Tiny Successes Campaign was displayed on a billboard at The Fashion Mall at Keystone. We thought, “cool, we’ll have to check it out sometime”….What we didn’t realize is it’s the size of a BUS! Hilariously Huge!

Funny story to go with it….Brad and I were able to go out to eat for his birthday (thanks Joan and Cindy for watching the boys), so we decided to check it out while we were in the area. I took the camera with me to take a few shots. Just as soon as I snapped these 2, a security guard from out of no where quickly approaches me and with his limited English skills informs me I cannot take any pictures inside the mall. Say what????? I told him they were OUR KIDS, but I guess a rule is a rule and he wouldn’t let me take anymore. Thankfully he didn’t confiscate my camera or throw me in jail….I’m such the troublemaker!

So if you’re in the Indy area check it out…just watch your back!

(If you are not in the Indy area you can find our story on the St. Vincent’s Tiny Success Website by clicking here.)

watch out Gap…our sign is 20 of yours!

PS I haven’t forgotten the promised NICU Survival Kit Post….I’m planning on posting it tonight.

16 Responses to “Tiny Successes, Ginormous Billboard”

1. Rachael
    March 4, 2008 at 1:07 pm #

How cool is that! You can tell it is an enormous billboard even from the pictures! My sister is in school in Indy so I will have to tell her to check it out!

2. ASHENFELTERS
    March 4, 2008 at 1:38 pm #

So neat! Your boys are are entering stardome! Cool!

3. Joy
    March 4, 2008 at 1:40 pm #

We saw your sign when we were at Keystone last week and I told a friend of mine that I know your family! She thought that was pretty cool! 🙂 One of these days I need to actually meet the boys! Hope you are all doing well!

4. Mrs. Wilson
    March 4, 2008 at 1:54 pm #

Wow! That is so cool!!

March 4, 2008 at 2:20 pm #

Too COOL!!

6. Following HIM
    March 4, 2008 at 3:21 pm #

Awesome! That is too cool!

7. Stephanie
    March 4, 2008 at 4:38 pm #

Sounds to me like an excuse to go shopping! 🙂

8. Drea
    March 4, 2008 at 6:03 pm #

awesome!!

9. None
    March 4, 2008 at 6:17 pm #

I don’t think I told you, but I was a part of a “focus group” a few months ago that was apparently for St. V’s marketing stuff. We talked about general “area hospital impressions” and word association things for a few minutes…and then they announced that they were going to show us a commercial and wanted to get “our reactions” on it! Well…there was the Murray crew in your St. Vs ad!!! I started stammering out a, “Umm…uhh…does it matter if I actually kinda KNOW the people?!?” Luckily they said it didn’t…but then the other ten people in the focus group wanted to know ALL ABOUT “how the story unfolds”! So, St. V is probably mad at me because all of those people just asked me about the conclusion instead of going to the website…but oh well! I just thought it was funny! 🙂

10. Dana
    March 4, 2008 at 6:29 pm #

I’m surprised that pictures aren’t allowed in the mall. I’ve never heard of such a thing. But the signs look great. This is really cool! 🙂

11. Tony & Jaimie
    March 4, 2008 at 7:59 pm #

No way! I wonder what they’ll do with that sign when it’s time to take it down…you should ask for it – hahhahaa

March 4, 2008 at 8:51 pm #

Yeah – you could use it as carpeting or a tarp for your roof. Just kidding – its way too precious to not just be displayed and enjoyed. What an awesome sign for an awesome family!

13. mrsvanoven
    March 4, 2008 at 10:35 pm #

That’s so awesome! How about I was at the Children’s Museum today and ran into…..2 year old quads! Peyton, Brooklyn, Ethan, and Riley and their mommies Tammy and Amanda. I didn’t realize there was another bunch of quads running around Indianapolis! Here’s St. Vincent’s page for them: http://www.stvincent.org/tinysuccesses/rpbe.htm, anyways, I thought of you and your boys and told her that I followed your blog religiously!

And not to make this TOO long, but a friend of mine is 30 weeks pregnant with twins and I told her about what great parents you and your husband seem to be, and how awesome your boys get along! Here’s HER blogspot just in case you wanted to check it out: http://www.ethanandhollydaly.blogspot.com/ ANYWAYS! Hope you’re having a great week!!

14. Emily
    March 5, 2008 at 12:09 am #

That is SO COOL! Must be kinda surreal seeing your kids’ names up on a ginormous sign like that….then again, it must be kinda surreal having quads at all. 🙂

15. DJones
    March 5, 2008 at 2:35 pm #

can’t take a picture inside the mall?!? sorry to be sidetracked by that, but that is plain silly! the boys are just adorable!!!

November 14, 2009 at 5:47 am #

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic