We Took Pictures So It Would Last Longer…

By popular demand – The 1st Birthday Pictures! I don’t have too much commentary for these; they pretty much speak for themselves. =) Besides, y’all don’t come here for my words – you come here for the pics! I did a mix of b&w; and color, because I think some pictures almost demand it!

(Left to Right: Isaac, Henry, Clark, Brooks)
Hooray! A family picture – These are hard to come by!

Highlights from 02-02-08 – Did I tell you that Brooks (bottom left corner) stood for about 20 seconds on his own to celebrate his big day?

Diggin’ into the Monkey Cupcakes…Love that they’re still wearing their socks

Henry’s Chocolate Mug

Brooks intently eating each bite

Clark wondering where the Crisco icing disappeared to

Isaac thinks cupcakes are magically delicious

Quadpa and Quadma Myers

Quadpa and Quadma Murray

Myers Madness

Murray/Cronkhite/Fallon/Green Fam (Brad’s side definitely has more variety in last names!)

Wonderful, wonderful memories! The day just flew!
Now, for all you “lurkers” – it took me quite a while to download, upload, edit, and post so you better at least leave a comment and tell me which picture is your favorite! =)

76 Responses to “We Took Pictures So It Would Last Longer…”

February 7, 2008 at 3:02 pm #

Love all the pics in the collage and think the family pics are awesome! So glad you can share such a wonderful milestone with so many loved ones! Once again, Happy Birthday guys and congrats to Mom and Dad for such a successful first year!

2. Lindsey
    February 7, 2008 at 4:17 pm #

You got me – I’m a lurker that found you by way of the Tubre Quads when her babies were born (Jaclyn is in my extended family). Right before she delivered, I read all of your old posts about your babies’s first months in the NICU and at home and it gave me hope for what I knew what be a few bumpy months ahead for her quads. I have continued reading ever since! Happy First Birthday to your little ones – they are so precious.
    Lindsey
    Baton Rouge, LA

February 7, 2008 at 5:06 pm #

My favoritse are the pictures of the four boys and Mom and Dad. Your little guys are just precious…

4. Melissa Dovel
    February 7, 2008 at 5:22 pm #

I have looked at these pictures several times now and I honstly can not pick a fav. I do like the the small one with grandpa- Yeah for birthdays!!! Trust me it just keeps getting better and better!

Blessings

5. Jodi
    February 7, 2008 at 5:28 pm #

Another guilty lurker here…Love all the photos! Happy 1st birthday to your little miracles!

6. Andria
    February 7, 2008 at 5:33 pm #

How can I pick one? That’s NOT fair! Love the family pics. What a special memory they will be. I do think Brooks is awfully cute in his “holding stance” for those 20 seconds he had for himself..

You did a great job. Who had the camera? What a fun day. Thanks for sharing with us!

7. Stoots Family
    February 7, 2008 at 5:46 pm #

I’m a lurker as well… I may have posted once or twice before. My favorite pics would be the family pic & the pics with grandparents. They are priceless!

8. My Goodness
    February 7, 2008 at 5:49 pm #

I’m just wondering if you got more than one little coupe car…we have one, I only have two children and they fight over it like CRAZY!!!

Always love kids + icing pictures!!

9. Jill
    February 7, 2008 at 8:41 pm #

Yes, I’m a lurker and I LOVE the first picture of your family…so precious!!! My little boy turned 1 today so it’s fun to watch your boys birthday celebration. We’re partying on Sat! Also, I loved that on their birthday you prayed in the exact time of their birth. My husband and I will be doing that in just 15 minutes!

10. GreenEggsNHam
    February 7, 2008 at 9:13 pm #

I love the pictures of Brooke the best. He is by far THE cutest monkey of the bunch! Happy Birthday to all the boys!

11. jillian
    February 7, 2008 at 9:15 pm #

how fun!!! love all the pictures. and i LOVE their adorable overalls!!!! the picture with all 4 in the table with their socks still on is my favorite!! what wonderful memories.

12. Casey's trio
    February 8, 2008 at 12:42 am #

Happy 1st birthday to the boys! Lovin the looks of those monkey cupcakes:) The pics were all too cute….couldn’t pick a fave.

February 8, 2008 at 9:25 am #

Loved the collage–it captured the fun of the day in so many great pictures!! Thanks for spending the time to post them all, Jen- they are wonderful pictures!!

Happy Belated Birthday to the Boys!!

Love, Emily Fay

14. Baylee's Mommy
    February 8, 2008 at 9:39 am #

Great pictures! Love the quad table! So cute!

February 8, 2008 at 10:39 am #

Jen and Brad! ALL those pics are WAY CUTE!! SOOO GOOD!! Love the one of em at their table…w/ their feet dangling…with socks!! TOO FUNNY!! 🙂 ~siob

16. Candace
    February 8, 2008 at 10:41 am #

I really like the b and w one of you and your husband and boys. Congrats on first birthday. They are best ones I think.

17. Jeff Brenner
    February 8, 2008 at 1:33 pm #

Jennifer-

I love the Myers Madness family photo. Too bad Danny didn’t make it. Haven’t seen your family in person for a long time. My family has enjoyed following the progress of your boys for over a year now. Enjoy them quick, they are growing up fast.
    Jeff Brenner (your cousin)

18. AuntieM
    February 8, 2008 at 8:03 pm #

oh my what cuties! i see clark? has the same undereye bags that daddy has! they look identical! where did you get your quad table from and about how much does it run? i would like to order one for my sister, she has triplets and a single.

19. Steph
    February 8, 2008 at 11:02 pm #

How can you pick of favorite of something this adorable!!!
    Hey – since you guys are famous, I think you should figure out a way to do “Brad and Jen plus four” (Since I’m a huge fan of the “other” family with lots of kids! 🙂 I’d totally DVR you!)

20. Charity Donovan
    February 9, 2008 at 8:32 pm #

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE “Henry’s Chocolate Mug”!!! I’m a sucker for juicy lips & that pic is tooooo dang sweet!!! I love those bibs…where did you get those??? Glad you enjoyed the day…it looked like a blast! Congrats on 1 fabulous year!
    -Charity & the Donovan Crew

21. Emily
    February 9, 2008 at 9:51 pm #

What great pictures! It is hard to choose a favorite. The family picture is great and I also love the collage. I am so in awe of you and the other quad moms out there, you seem to be doing such a fantastic job!!!

February 9, 2008 at 10:33 pm #

Incredible! what a wonderful look at a wonderful year! Thanks!

23. Lady Why
    February 10, 2008 at 9:52 pm #

The first picture of the whole family, hands down my favorite! Happy Birthday Murrays!! We love your blog and we love all those fabulous pictures!

24. lynne uk
    February 11, 2008 at 2:27 pm #

I can’t choose a favourite picture either, they are all lovely. Congratulations to Brooks on his new skill, perhaps he will be able to get himself out next time he falls in the toybox!

25. Erica2368
    February 12, 2008 at 1:54 pm #

Unbelievable, QUADS! WOW congrats to you and Happy Birthday boys! Love the photos and blog updates. Your family is amazing.

26. Laurie and company
    February 13, 2008 at 9:03 am #

Fellow lurker here but Happy First Birthday little dudes, from someone who knew your Uncle “Kirby” in the past…How can you choose just one fave shot..? the big family ones are cool but I love the ones of them chowing on their cupcakes…they are so adorable and grown up w/their big boy ‘do’s.
    God Bless you SIX!