We Got It!!

Quick update:

Our boys are in bed with Synagis shots running through their tiny little veins!! As you can see, they are not very happy with us. I don’t think I have been this happy about hearing them cry since they were born!

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Many thanks to Jackie Harding, Kim Couch, Victoria Reiger, and Alexis at Anthem for the hard work of getting these shots to us tonight.

They finally came at 7pm tonight and our nurse Kim was kind enough to come to the house to administer them so that they would not be any more than one day late in getting the shots.

Thanks again for all your wonderful prayers, praise our God for making this happen

Brad, Jen, and the Crew

10 Responses to “We Got It!!”

January 15, 2008 at 10:10 pm #

Hooray! Hope they continue to stay healthy! We had a stomach bug here but nothing too bad and we all survived! the joys of daycare germs…glad you can avoid that!

January 16, 2008 at 7:15 am #

Praise the Lord! I am glad you have been rewarded for your faithfulness! I hope the boys forgive you soon.
    Jennifer Spence

3. Krystyn
    January 16, 2008 at 7:28 am #

Hooray! God comes through again! It’s amazing what prayer and faith can do!

4. Audrey
    January 16, 2008 at 10:12 am #

An answered prayer again!

5. Stacie
    January 16, 2008 at 11:15 am #

🙂

6. Williams' bunch
    January 16, 2008 at 12:14 pm #

Praise the Lord! I am so glad you all got the shots. God is faithful.

7. Andria
    January 16, 2008 at 1:11 pm #

Wow, that IS “Incredible”!

January 17, 2008 at 12:36 pm #

Hi Murray Crew! SOOO glad to hear the shots came for the boys! I am a long time blog reader here and I think I need some help from a PRO on the multiple birth topic! I am writing a paper for my masters program on the rising number of high order multiple births and was wondering if you had any amazing info that you would be able to contribute! Please feel free to contact me at jlynnlu@yahoo.com with a little help! thanks so much.

9. Amber S.
    January 17, 2008 at 12:50 pm #

Jen,

I have been following your blog for a few weeks now, just never have posted/commented. I have twin boys born February 4, 2007 – two days after your boys! Yes, they are Super Bowl babies. First quarter, as a matter of fact, much to our dismay! (Hubby and I are HUGE football fans – Go Cowboys!)

Anyway, congrats on the Synagis. Before being full time “Mommy,” I was a pediatric nurse, so I know how important this was for your boys.

Take care!

-Amber Seastrunk

P.S. Tough luck for both of us last Sunday. We love Coach Dungy, so the Colts were going to be our second pick if the ‘Boys lost. 🙁

January 17, 2008 at 2:22 pm #

Oh dear, thats a very sad picture! I’m glad they got the injections though, Im sure they will thank you in the end! Lynne, UK.