Almost ONE Year “Behind” Us….

5 Days until B-DAY! I’m in partial denial. Seriously – where did my preemies go????

We have an eventful week ahead:
~1st Haircuts (Tuesday)
~1st Year Pictures (Thursday)
~1st Year BIRTHDAY and gathering with family (Saturday)
~1st CAKE!!!

So many firsts in one year! Can’t believe what’s behind us, looking forward to what God has for us in the year to come…..

27 Responses to “Almost ONE Year “Behind” Us….”

January 28, 2008 at 1:57 pm #

Cute pic!! Happy (almost) birthday to the Murray Crew!! Much love from Texas!

2. Jenny B
    January 28, 2008 at 2:12 pm #

i can’t believe how time flies we’re almost 6 months old and it seems like forever before they will be 1 like your boys but i know it’s right around the corner! happy birthday! i’ve really enjoyed seeing how your boys are growing up. its fun looking at your older posts and seeing where we’re at right now and looking ahead and thinking wow…that’s going to be us soon….scary:P
    You are such an encouragement. And to know that there are other young first time moms out there with QUADS no less is encouraging too! Maybe sometime this summer when we’re up near Indy visiting friends we could swing up your way and visit. i know i’d love to meet you both and i’m sure the 8 kids between the 4 of us would have some fun too!
    Jenny

3. Amanda
    January 28, 2008 at 2:28 pm #

Wow–I can’t believe it’s been a year already! God is so awesome! You are in for many more wonderful years!

4. Suzanne
    January 28, 2008 at 2:32 pm #

i’m SOOOO sad i won’t be there to love and kiss on those chubby cheeks! i know this week will be crazy busy for you…so know that i am praying for YOUR SANITY (and all the other important stuff!) 😉

5. Sarah
    January 28, 2008 at 2:37 pm #

Months ago I linked to your page through the Stephen’s blog here in KC and occasionally come back. The boys are getting so big, the difference only ONE year can make, God is good, all the time. Enjoy your week of first, let the moments be captured in your heart forever!

6. Melissa Dovel
    January 28, 2008 at 2:40 pm #

All you Quad momma’s out here are AMAZING! Dont know how you do what you do (and make it loook easy). Blessings as you enter year #2 so many fun things are going to happen this year enjoy every single one of them!

Blessings & Happy Birthday Isaac, Brooks, Henry and Clark!

7. Melissa Dovel
    January 28, 2008 at 2:43 pm #

almost forgot- LOVE that picture how in the world did you get 4 little boys to stand still at once with their back side to you:)

truely priceless

8. Jenny Maddox
    January 28, 2008 at 2:45 pm #

What a cute picture! I’ve enjoyed reading of your adventures and am so thankful that the boys are healthy! God Bless ~ Jenny Maddox

9. My Goodness
    January 28, 2008 at 3:26 pm #

What a big day!!

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little men!!

(I share their birthday…I’ll be 30!!)

10. Audrey
    January 28, 2008 at 4:06 pm #

Happy Birthday to the Murray Crew! Thanks so much for sharing their lives with us! They truly are a gift from God! May he continue to bless you into year #2!

11. Williams' bunch
    January 28, 2008 at 4:38 pm #

The picture is so cute!! I know the time does fly. My Seth was born Feb.5th…I can’t believe he’s so big already.
    Your babies are so precious!! What an amazing year your family has had!!! 🙂

12. SoulMama
    January 28, 2008 at 5:05 pm #

Happy almost birthday to Issac, Brook, Henry and Clark! They are getting sooo big! Will they each get their very own cake to smash? hehe. what fun!

13. Tony & Jaimie
    January 28, 2008 at 6:15 pm #

Love the picture…you should blow it up and put it on their bedroom wall 🙂 Look’n at the boys now, you would never guess they were premies! God is good…all the time!

JZ

January 28, 2008 at 6:52 pm #

Happy birthday to your little guys! First birthdays are always so amazing, fun, and exciting (and emotional for Mama). Times that by four and I am sure you all will have a wonderful day! Did you ever decide what to do about pictures?

Melissa 🙂

15. Kelly
    January 28, 2008 at 7:16 pm #

WOW! You’ve done such an amazing job! Congrats to you and hubby and Happy Birthday to those cute boys of yours! Any many more……

16. Drea
    January 28, 2008 at 8:15 pm #

awe!! I cannot wait to see pics 🙂

January 28, 2008 at 9:03 pm #

Happy Birthday, boys! And Congrats to Mom and Dad for doing an awesome job and surviving the first year!

Love the picture. Good luck with haircuts and photos! (My kids won’t need haircuts for at least 2 more years at the rate their hair is coming in…haha!)

18. Kelly
    January 28, 2008 at 10:16 pm #

Can’t wait to see pix! Been following your blog for several months now – love it and love seeing the boys grow up!

January 28, 2008 at 10:49 pm #

WOW!!! I’ve been reading your blog since way before the babies were born (I guess not babies anymore). I can’t believe they’re going to turn ONE!!!! I love reading your blog and almost feel like I know you guys. Have a grear week and enjoy every moment.

Happy Birthday Henry, Isaac, Brooks, and Clark!!!!!

Mommy of five

20. Annie
    January 28, 2008 at 11:11 pm #

Wow, what a week for all of you! I check in on your blog from time to time, and really enjoy reading it. From one quad mom to another………..Congrats on surviving the first year!!!! You did a great job!

21. Gramma Kat
    January 29, 2008 at 6:56 am #

Gramma Kat Loves those little behinds. I have been trying to figure out which one is which. I am looking forward to bday #1 and all those to come. Love all 6 of you.

22. Denise
    January 29, 2008 at 7:32 am #

Aww happy birthday sweet boys/

January 29, 2008 at 10:21 am #

Happy Birthday! I have been following your blog since the boys were about 5 months old and have enjoyed every posting I have read. You’ll are such wonderful parents and the boys are truly blessed with goodness….God is good! Thank you for sharing and I look forward to another year….even though you don’t know me….I’m a friend in East Texas, Pam.

24. Charity Donovan
    January 29, 2008 at 11:21 am #

How exciting! LOOOOOVE the picture! So cute! HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO THE ADORABLE MURRAY QUADS!!! Yaaaaay…I’m so happy for you guys…the first birthday is an amazing milestone!!!

Much love,
    Charity, Steve, Aidan, Nolan, Evan, Nathan & Edie

25. Krystyn
    January 29, 2008 at 2:11 pm #

Happy Birthday to those 4 handsome, healthy little guys! Enjoy the week of firsts!

26. Joy
    January 29, 2008 at 3:09 pm #

WOW!! I started reading your blog when the boys were six months old! I can’t believe they will be 1 in a matter of days!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Henry, Isaac, Brooks, and Clark…you are miracles and wonderful blessings!!!

27. Emily
    January 30, 2008 at 1:27 am #

ooooh I can’t wait to see pics of four 1 year old tearing into cakes!! How fun!!!