Happy Birthday Jen!

Hey all,

Just a quick post to let you all know that today is Jen’s birthday!
A little over a month ago, I was trying to decide what I would do for Jen’s birthday. I have always tried to be creative in making Jen feel special. Well, here is this year’s big idea. I went to each of the medical offices/hospitals that played a part in getting our boys here safe and sound, and asked all of the staff involved to wish Jen a happy birthday on video. This is not an easy task to keep secret with so many people to capture on video. But, I was able to get to most of these places on my lunch.

I was not successful in getting EVERYONE that I wanted involved, but I was able to get a good representation of the wonderful people that God used in our lives in the past year. Thank you to all of you who helped make this video possible for Jen, I really appreciate it. These will allow us to remember all of you for years to come.

Jen,

I love you more than you could possibly imagine. The sacrifices you made for our family in the past year will never be forgotten.

I love you for every tear we’ve cried, every decision we made together, every day you spent on bedrest, every contraction monitoring session you endured, the hundreds of needle pokes you took, every hospital trip we made together, every doctors appointment we went to, the discipline you displayed in caring for your unborn children during pregnancy by staying on bedrest diligently and eating right, the pain you endured for the TAC surgery and c-section, every smile you forced, the great attitude you had, the four beautiful children you gave me, and every other great thing you do on a daily basis that I tend to overlook and take for granted.

You are an amazing woman and you will always be my beautiful princess. The rest of the world needs to know how incredibly lucky I am to have you as my wife. I am not ashamed to say that you bring me to tears just thinking about everything you mean to me. It is difficult to even express. You make a positive impact everywhere you go, and are such a blessing to those around you.

Happy Birthday baby!

Ok, this goes for EVERYONE, even those of you that follow the blog and we dont know you, please hit the comment button below and wish my girl a happy birthday! Lets see how many Happy Birthday Jen comments we can get. I dont care, e-mail your friends, I want a bunch of Happy Birthdays!! 🙂

125 Responses to “Happy Birthday Jen!”

October 6, 2007 at 11:41 am #

Hi,
    Happy Birthday! I found you on Baby blog addict and have followed you for a while now. Your family is so beautiful and amazing. Hope you had a wonderful day.

October 6, 2007 at 1:18 pm #

Happy Birthday from Kentucky!

3. Shannon
    October 6, 2007 at 2:13 pm #

I think this is record setting! I would love to wish Jen a happy, happy birthday!! What a year it has been. I hope you get a minute to pamper yourself and relax. You deserve it!!

Fellow Momo Mom,
    Shannon

4. Stephanie
    October 6, 2007 at 5:08 pm #

Happy (belated) birthday, Jen! Too bad half price margarita night at Chi Chis is no more. 🙂
    Steph G.

October 6, 2007 at 5:42 pm #

Hi Jen! Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! I know that you are very busy with you boys, but be sure to take the advice of the dr’s and nurses on the video and try to take time for you.
    And if you get a chance, send me an email on my school address. I am home on maternity leave w/ our number 4 (except I didn’t do mine all at once!) I’d love to give you an update.

Kim Runyon

October 6, 2007 at 6:17 pm #

Happy Birthday to you, Jen. Hope you have a wonderful day! You certainly deserve it 🙂 Your friend in UT!

October 6, 2007 at 8:06 pm #

Hope you had a great birthday, Jen! What an awesome guy you are married to!

God bless,
    Amanda Schleper

8. katrina
    October 6, 2007 at 11:36 pm #

happy birthday Jen! you are a great mama and I respect you lots!

October 7, 2007 at 9:48 am #

Happy Birthday Jen, from Ohio!

October 7, 2007 at 2:44 pm #

Hope you had a great birthday!!

Mommy of five

11. GRAMMY REESE
    October 7, 2007 at 4:56 pm #

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER MYERS MURRAY. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR FAMILY TO CALVARY BAPTIST IN DANVILLE THIS MORNING. IT WAS A DELIGHT TO SEE YOU, BRAD, AND YOUR FOLKS HOLDING THOSE PRECIOUS LITTLE BOYS. I’M SURE PROUD TO KNOW YOU AND WATCH YOU GROW UP. LOVE AND PRAYERS, FRAN REESE

12. Ashley
    October 7, 2007 at 7:44 pm #

Happy Birthday, Jen, from Florida

13. Gallagators
    October 8, 2007 at 12:35 am #

Happy Birthday!!!

14. Darla
    October 8, 2007 at 10:34 am #

WOW – What a great surprise to actually see the boys BEFORE they entered college!!! HAHA:) They are just ADORABLE and Isaac seemed to be quite happy in “Aunt Dar-Dar’s” arms!!! Thanks so much for making the trip over and surprising us – it certainly made our weekend!!!! Love ya!

October 8, 2007 at 11:44 am #

Happy belated birthday jen..still waiting to hear from you..! ~sioby

16. Meaghan
    October 8, 2007 at 1:04 pm #

Happy birthday from Alabama! Y’all are such a cute family, and I love to read about your quad adventures! Thanks for sharing your lives with us readers and for always letting the love of God show through your words! Hope you had a great b-day!

17. Alicia
    October 8, 2007 at 1:59 pm #

Happy Birthday!

October 8, 2007 at 2:43 pm #

I found your blog by way of my friend and fellow “Quad Mom”, Jaclyn Tubre.

Happy Birthday from Louisiana!!

19. Page
    October 8, 2007 at 3:16 pm #

Happy Birthday from Panama City, Florida! Better late than never, right?? 😉

October 8, 2007 at 9:31 pm #

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

I’m hopefully getting this Blogger world figured out enough to leave a comment. I guess this will be the experiement.

What a thoughtful & fun thing your sweet husband did for you for your birthday. These kind are the best kind of presents for sure. I hope that you had a wonderful day – your first birthday with babes in arms! Can’t get much better than that!!! Any chance of sharing your age?

God bless you with a fabulous year filled with love, gratitude, peace, health, & continued blessings from the Lord. You are a beautiful daughter of God with a beautiful family!

Happy Birthday & many more!

Loves,
    From your friend in Thailand

21. ~Denise~
    October 8, 2007 at 10:06 pm #

Happy Belated Birthday!

22. asplashofsunshine
    October 11, 2007 at 12:56 pm #

I guess all of us who have been sneaking a peek at your blog will have to declare our identity now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN! What a fabulous husband you have… don’t let him write too many love letters because all of us in blogland will be incredibly jealous. KIDDING! Hope your birthday was a wonderful one!

23. Milantifosa
    October 11, 2007 at 6:18 pm #

Hi… I have been following your blog from a couple of motnhs… buit I read it all… Its such an amazing story about faith, perseverance, patient and of course LOVE.
    Have a wonderful Birthday from Venezuela… and God bless your family

October 11, 2007 at 9:40 pm #

I’m a little late in getting to this. My apologies. You are an amazing woman, Jen. I have such an admiration for your spirit and perpetual kindness! I wish you the happiest of birthdays (even though it’s belated). I am sure it was picture perfect. My heart fills with joy when I read your blogs. Know that you are in inspiration to many, including myself! Happy birthday, Jen! You certainly deserve every happiness!

Mandy Hines

25. Laura
    October 15, 2007 at 9:57 am #

Been out of town… Happy Birthday Jen! You have a great birthday, mine was October 5th.