Bring on the Steak!

I wanted to let you know that King Henry has TWO teeth popping through his bottom gum! Tomorrow we go to our doctor’s appointment for 16 shots! YIKES! Henry, Brooks, Clark, and Isaac will be weighin’ in. Be sure to vote for how much you think Isaac will weigh tomorrow, just for kicks! (For all you who are competitive and technical in nature, he will be weighing in “diaper only”. )

We are also gonna start the cereal tomorrow. Bring on the Captain Crunch, Wheaties, Cocoa Pebbles, Lucky Charms, Trix…..Just kidding! We are excited to start this new messy adventure. Soooooo…..what’s your favorite sugary treat cereal? Mine is a toss up between Rice Crispy Treat and Reese’s Puffs.

6 Responses to “Bring on the Steak!”

1. Brianne
    August 31, 2007 at 8:28 am #

Good luck starting the “real” foods! I have 10 month old twins, one has 5 teeth, one has none. The one that has teeth makes himself puke everytime we offer him any kind of finger foods, the one without teeth – well she’s more than happy to grab food off anyone’s plate and eats it really well. Mine like the Gerber Graduates puffs, but we have given them fruit loops too which was a HUGE hit unfortunately.

Gibson Twins

August 31, 2007 at 11:31 am #

I still like Cheerios, but my favorite breakfast is a cheese dog or leftover pizza.

Amy C.

August 31, 2007 at 3:06 pm #

oh I love cereal! Any kind of cereal is my favorite. lol but lately is has been fruit loops.. well the malt o meal bag of them.. because they have been on sale. 🙂

4. Lauren Tanner
    September 1, 2007 at 6:00 pm #

Your website is a true inspiration…being a fellow “quad mom”…just found out I am 7 weeks pregnant with quads. As you can remember back to those early days of excitement and panic, it is encouraging to read about your beautiful family. I’m sure I will need inspiration everyday to get through the next few months!

5. Sarah Reaves
    September 1, 2007 at 9:53 pm #

Oh Sister! Reeses Puffs are the best! The new Corn Pops chocolate and peanut butter are a very close match!! Also, caeleigh talked me into trying the new Smores’ cereal…and it is GREAT!!!

September 4, 2007 at 8:49 pm #

Teeth! that is so exciting. my favorite cereal is…Lucky Charms baby!

JZ