Today’s been a rotten day in the bathroom (‘nuf said) and my good ‘ole bed. Seems like a tummy bug and hopefully it’s hit me the hardest and now it’s on it’s way out of our house. He is not welcome here! It’s been a tough day to hear my babies in the next room and not be able to play with them, hold them, feed them, and watch them laugh out loud (one of THE BEST new milestones). Brad has been doing such an awesome job today of being Mr. Mom. He is such a champ….so glad he asked me to marry him. I can’t imagine all you moms out there that have been on bed rest with children – that must be killer. Soooooo, since today has been less than stellar, I’ll blog about the rest of our weekend.
1. Isaac is such a happy fellow. He loves to do this hilarious cat/monkey scream of glee. He has sat up for about 2 minutes now – pretty good for a chunk! Henry is also “talking” more and is fascinated by playing with Isaac’s face. Clark loves to rollover and sleep as close as possible to Brooks. He smiles at everything! Brooks has been our wake-up call lately, usually because of a dirty diaper – it’s a great wake-up smell. He loves his bath, and soaking the bather. They all LOVE the exersaucer. I never thought plastic could be so entertaining!
2. Updating our blog with a new header and a few touch-ups….what do you think?
3. BIB OVERALLS!!!! I’m so excited to have now collected 4 pairs and they all fit at the same time! LOVE THEM!
Henry, Brooks, Clark, and Isaac sporting the BIBS
4. Our first birthday party….It started off wild, but we made it! The Schleper’s who we’ve met through a local multiples group celebrated their babies Lauren, Drew, and Jack’s one year bday. It was such a sweet collection of friends and family that have helped them through a challenging year. It made me so grateful for each of you who have had a part in getting us through this adventure.
The Murray and Schleper Multiples (Trips and Quads, not something you see daily)
5. Free burrito day at Moe’s. Although it doesn’t sound good at all now, it was yummy at the time. We ate in the van during nap time, our closest thing to “dining in”.
Well, hope this post finds you on a better diet than peanut butter crackers, Gatorade, and sprite! Tomorrow is a new day. His mercies are new EVERY morning – our theme around here!